Saturday, December 12, 2009

Video: Karina barefoot on her bed

Hallo zusammen!

Ich hab mir mal wieder die Zeit genommen und ein Video gemacht. Mein letzter Account bei Youtube wurde zwar gelöscht, aber ich probiere es einfach noch einmal, bis ich etwas besseres finde.
Aber jetzt viel Spaß mit dem Video!

I have made a new video. Well, I have been deleted by youtube, but I opened up a new account and try it again.
Enjoy my video!





Die Qualität ist zwar nicht so besonders, aber ich hoffe es hat euch gefallen.
Quality is not that good, but I hope you liked it.

3 comments:

  1. Sehr schön!

    Es ist erfrischend zu sehen, dass es auch Frauen gibt, die die Schönheit der Füße zu schätzen wissen - und du hast wunderschöne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Karina,

    In this video you can see that you take well care of your feet, toes and soles.
    I like it when you wiggle your toes. One day I will make you a nice pencil drawing of your feet. I am just waiting for the right photo.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    How are you
    studentatinsight@hotmail.com
    some ways to improve your video is to add an object of interest.
    Some other good advice is sell your videos and make money.
    Set up an account on Paypal or just distribute them out through mail.
    I am foot worship convert and support you.
    contact me a mayakaja
    I was one of the people to delete video because of my other religon. But now I am a foot worshiper
    I hope you can forgive me.

    ReplyDelete