Saturday, July 23, 2011

Interview With Isy

Hallo!
Heute habe ich mal wieder ein kleines Interview für euch. Ich habe Isy auf DeviantArt kennengelernt. Ihre Seite dort heißt IsyFEETnSOLES. Isy kommt aus Italien und hat eigentlich gerade erst angefangen, Bilder von ihren Füßen (die mir sehr gut gefallen) zu machen. Gerade deshalb fand ich es interessant, sie über ihre ersten Erfahrungen zu befragen und somit einen frischen und unbefangenen Blick auf das Thema Füße zu erhalten. Aber lest einfach selber. Ich möchte mich schon einmal ganz herzlich bei Isy bedanken. Sie ist sicherlich auch sehr gespannt auf eure Reaktionen, daher schreibt bitte fleißig Kommentare (möglichst auf englisch). Aber jetzt viel Spaß mit dem Interview....

Hello!
Today I have a small interview for you. I met Isy on DeviantArt. Her page there is IsyFEETnSOLES.
Isy is from Italy and she just started taking pictures of her feet (which I really like). I think it is very interesting to hear about her first experiences and her fresh and unbiased look on the topic FEET. But read for yourself. I just want to thank Isy for this interview. And I think she is curious about your reactions. So please don't be shy and write some comments. But for now have fun with the interview...



KARINA: Hi Isy! I often told you that you have beautiful feet, and of course you may think that I am a very weird girl. But I really like your pictures. It would be great to have you on my blog here.  Is it ok to ask you some questions?

ISY: Thank you very much for your kind words. I'm happy you like my page and my pics!
Well, it's weird by a girl, but it's funny too!
I like take photos and I like watch pics from others, like yours! Your feet are very pretty...you have nice toes and soles..hihihi! I hope you upload more pictures of them!
Sure, you can ask me whatever you want!

KARINA: Hey then thank you and welcome to my blog. And thank you that you like my feet *smile*. I am very proud to have you here and that you will answer my questions. Here is the first one:
Since when are you showing pictures of your feet on the internet? And why did you start doing so? Is there a story behind that?


ISY: Well...I started just some months ago because my friend Alex (SelfShotYourFeet on DeviantArt) asked me if I could take pics of my feet for him. It's funny and I haven’t a problem to do it. Alex has closed his page and he asked me if I would open my personal page. So, I did it and here I am!

KARINA: Oh, yes I know Alex too. He contacted me, after he had seen my blog. I made some pictures for him too. It is sad that he has closed his page. Do you know more about it why he did it?

ISY: I think that he has closed his page because his girlfriend was jealous!
However, I know that he talked many girls into the footfetish biz! I think you are one of these!!!

KARINA: No, no, he did not have to talk me into it. Ok, I was new here  on Deviant Art and I liked his page. It was interesting to see that he convinced so many girls to make foot pictures and that the girls had no problem in doing so. And so I made some pictures for him. But I am showing pictures of my feet about more than four years by now.
Well, but it is interesting from your point of view. So you started first making some pictures for "selfshot your feet" and then you created your site here. When I look at your page you have more than 1.600 comments (including yours), more than 17.000 people have visited your page and a lot people have added you on their watchlist. So can you describe it how it was before you have started showing your feet and how it is now? Did you have a faible for feet before? Did your opinion about feet change in some way?


ISY: Well...I don’t like very much my feet and before posting pictures of my feet I was not very interested  in  feet. Now, I see that many people like them, especially my soles and I'm happy to know that my feet are nice for a lot of guys (and girls *hihi*). It is like a new world...weird but nice and funny!

KARINA: Yes, sometimes it can be very weird. I also have never thought that someone will say that my feet are beautiful before I showed my first pictures.
So showing your feet on DeviantArt has changed your attitude towards feet a bit. Do you look now more closely when you see feet (in reality or the internet)? 

I just noticed that you watched some of my pictures... Or are you not interested in other girl's feet at all?

ISY: So...basically I don’t like feet that much, they aren’t so attractive for me, but it's nice and funny watch the pics now. And yours are very pretty and artistic!

KARINA: Wow, thank you that you like my feet. It is so nice to get compliments from other girls. But you are not so much interested in other girl's feet. You enjoy it more to show yours.
Well I like it to watch feet. I am always interested in how they look, the shape and so on. I really think that feet are beautiful and sexual parts of the body. But like you, I also like to take pictures and to read all the comments.
But what do you think about all the guys (and maybe some girls) who like feet? You get a lot of comments like "I want to kiss/lick your feet, suck your toes" and so on. What do you think about people who love feet?


ISY: I understand...you're into foot fetish!  :)
I like to read comments and I think that's funny that many guys (and girls *smile*) love my pics, my feet etc. Yes, I received many messages where guys would like to lick, touch, sniff, suck my feet, also some proposal of footjob.....;)
I think it's funny, just funny.  :)

KARINA: I would not say that I am into foot fetish (I do not like the word fetish). I like feet very much and think they are very attractive. And maybe I would like to make some experiences with the feet of other girls, who knows? Just to find out how it is. On the other side, only one time a guy has kissed and licked my feet and it was very enjoyable.
So you have said that it is "just fun" for you. Can you tell me that a bit more detailed? What do you like most about it?
Well you know that all that people that watch your pictures are sexually very attracted by your feet. For my part, I like it to give all those people some pleasures with my pictures and for me it is exciting (also a bit sexual exciting). It is the fact that people from all over the world can look at my feet (and at yours now too). So I would also say that it is a bit exhibitionistic. 

So is it just the fun, the admiration and attention you get? Do you sometimes think about how many people watch and love your feet?

ISY: Well... I can tell that I like take pics, some request and read the comments and compliments, but I am not so interested in doing something  with the feet of other girls. For me is started as a game, and it's still a game. Yes, sometimes I think to the tons of people who like my  feet and I smile.  It's a bit weird but very nice and funny at the same time...
And owe all that  to my friend Alex...because I never thought that my feet could be so exciting for so many people!

KARINA: I think many women do not know that their feet could be so exciting for others.  But thanks to Alex, we all can see your feet now ! And it is great that you have fun and enjoy showing your feet.
As I know there are a lot of women who hate feet or hate their own feet.
So you have no problem with the fact that a lot of men are sexually attracted to feet. As I have understood you so far, you would call it "a bit weird".

I do not know if you have a boyfriend. But let us say you have a boyfriend and you love and trust him. And he loves feet and would like to make some love to your feet, kissing, licking...
What would you do?


ISY: I never had a boyfriend who loved my feet, and if it would be so, I think it would be nice and a new thing for me! :)  I think that I could let him lick or kiss my feet…no problem! 
So...can I ask to you two things?
1. Why you don’t show your face with your feet? It's more attractive for guys 
2. Did you ever made a video?

KARINA: For sure you can ask me!
I know that everyone would love it if I also would show my face. But I am careful about my privacy. I openly talk about all that foot stuff (like in my blog) but I do not want that someone will recognize me on the streets. I also fear that it could get me into trouble concerning my future private life or career. The internet never forgets. So I only can advise you to make yourself not too public. On the other side, most of all those guys who watch and comment our pictures do not show their face either. Well that is just my opinion. But please be careful with whatever you do.
Yes I made some videos. I have a YouTube-Channel.  Well I hope everyone will see videos of your beautiful feet in the future too. Tell me when you have made your first video.
And there is something I totally forgot to ask about. What is your shoesize?


ISY: My shoesize is 38-39 EU.

KARINA: Thank you so much for the interview. I hope we can do something like this again, or maybe YOU ask the questions next time. That could be interesting.  I wish you all the best and I am looking forward to see more great pictures of your beautiful feet. And greetings to my favorite country Italy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


And now it is your turn! Give some big applause for Isy!!!
I hope you enjoyed the interview and I also hope that you like Isy's feet as much as I do. 
And do not forget to check out all of her pictures at IsyFEETnSoles on DeviantArt. 
----------------
So und jetzt seid ihr an der Reihe. Ich bitte um einen großen Applaus für Isy!
Ich hoffe, das Interview hat euch gefallen. Sorry, dass ich noch keine Zeit hatte es zu übersetzen. Aber es ist auch wirklich leicht verständlich.
Und natürlich hoffe ich auch, dass euch Isys Füße auch so gut gefallen wie mir.
Und vergesst nicht, euch noch alle Bilder von Isy bei IsyFEETnSoles auf DeviantArt anzuschauen.

19 comments:

  1. Her feet are really cute. I love soles and those are some very nice soles. They look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    thx for the interview Karina and Isy

    very nice feet. i like your tatoo - i wonder if it was very painfull?
    @Karina: You are right. There are a lot of girls out there who have no idea that feet can be exciting for anyone. Sadly for many people feet are still a no go - and like you already stated out people who like feet are often mentioned as "weird persons" in the eyes of most parts of our soceity (or atleast that s how it seems sometimes).
    I remember my interesst in feet started at a very early age - i think i was 8 maybe even earlier. At that age it wasn t from a sexual point of view but i already enjoyed watching female feet and i was always exsited to see a womens feet for the first time. Later in my youth i recognized that female feet mean more for me and it confused me alot because i thought that such an interesst wasn t normal cause i knew noone else with such an "desire". Men should be interessted in boobs but not in womans feet. With the rise of the internet i finaly discovered that i was not alone, and that my interesst was not abnormal.
    When i meet a women today i first look at her face esp. her eyes, mouth(smile/teeth) and than her feet if possible(god bless the summertime and flipflops) - others would probably name boobs and ass- but still i would never say that i have a footfetish. Fetish is the wrong word. I m interessted in feet - i like feet but my life( and esp. my sexual life) is not dominated by feet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are some very valid points. The term fetish is entirely wrong because a fetish relates to a cold inanimate object... not to LIVE areas of the human body. The proper word appears to be partialism but even that word seems totally wrong because few people are interested ONLY in lower extremities & nothing else. You hit the nail ob the head when you pointed out that society brainwashes us to not be interested in lower extremities yet hypocritically promotes strong interest in breasts & behinds. I strongly believe that the main reason why society does this is part of an agenda at DEMONIZING lower extremities & foot lovers in order to REPEL folks away from showing interest in the region. This is done in order to obscure the healing art of reflexology which is an ancient art used to heal the human body through applying pressure to areas of the soles & palms. I am totally convinced of this because if you ever go into a sex shop you will hardly ever find any videos pertaining to foot love, yet a massive amount of people in the general population are foot lovers. Think about it... just about every other form of perversion [ I am not suggesting that foot loving is a perversion but you know some might argue that ] is available in those places yet foot loving is conspicuously absent. This is for an establishment based reason I am sure because it is just to stark an observation.

      The thing the foot lovers do that annoys the establishment is that they love to touch / rub / kiss / lick & love soles... all things which STIMULATE the healing process in the person being touched. People have no idea of the massive psy-op being played against them because we are all conditioned to think of lower extremities in a very bad or comical light. This is by design I am sure! Just imagine the wonderful world of healing which would be unleashed if foot loving was considered normal & mainstream. What a different world this would be I am sure. Breaking this contrived stigma against lower extremities would change things in a positive manner.

      There are some other considerations such as the fact that the chackras at the soles connect us to the Earth's life force. This energy goes from the Earth into us through those important chackras & our used energy goes through them back to the Earth. You can imagine the world of good that rubbing / kissing / licking those chackra do to help them work at optimum levels. This also explains why so many people love getting close to some people's soles... they are subconsciously trying to get close to the soul / sole energy of the person. No wonder the terms soul & sole sound exactly the same. Looks like the establishment have been deliberately keeping us in the dark.

      As for this wonderful soul Isy... I just want to thank her so much for doing what she does as I find that she has some of the most gorgeous soles & toes I have ever seen. Thank you so much Isy for your much valued & appreciated contributions. Your wonderful lower extremities are so delightful that words describing how wonderful they are can hardly do them justice. Thank you so much Isy once again... I recently discovered you [ which led me to this fine blog ] & look forward to seeing much more of your bliss inducing soles & toes... they are so precious / gorgeous & awesome. I thank this blog for conducting an interview with this wonderful soul Isy & was surprised to read that no boyfriend ever liked her beautiful lower extremities. I submit that they were most probably too shy or timid to say so to her under the current societal prohibition & stigma against foot loving.

      I look forward to seeing an awakening concerning this topic grow further.

      Delete
  3. Hello and welcome Isy!
    I think you are a funny and very natural girl. It is really refreshing what you say. It is great that you like to show your feet on the internet. I wish more women would think like you.
    And your feet are so beautiful. I love them, especially your cute and soft soles.

    It is great to watch some feet and also reading what the women has to say. I do not like it very much just to see the feet and knowing nothing about the person. That is why Karina's blog is my favourite page.

    Thank you so much Isy for the interview and your wonderful pictures. Please, please come back here as often as you could. I would love to see and hear more of you on Karina's blog.

    And of course thank you Karina. You are the greatest !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Karina
    vielen Dank für dieses super Interview!!
    Sehr gut gemacht-du hast genau die Fragen gestellt,die uns hier alle interessieren.Ich fand es sehr schön das du im Rahmen des Interviews auch persönliche Dinge von Dir erzählt hast.
    Super, dafür gibts beide Daumen nach oben!
    liebe Grüße und für Morgen einen guten Wochenstart

    Peter (leckerschmecker)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super interview. Thank you Isy! Your feet are beautiful and your answers are very cool. I hope we see here more you. I think that now you have a lot more fans. I hope you read the comments here. You are really cool!
    And thank you Karina for making such things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice interview and sexy feet! I love your beautiful soles. They look so cute!

    J.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it when you put interviews up. I will check out Isy now, she seems friendly and her picture are very nice. I like when you do things like this for the foot community, you give very nice insights and interesting commentary, keep it up Karina!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trust Karina to provide us with something so different and interesting.
    So firstly, thank YOU Karina. and Secondly, thanks to Isy to going along with Karina's interview.
    I think Isy has gorgeous feet as well. They look soft, tender and of course suckable ;) Its good to see that she is comfortable showing her feet off just because it was requested by a friend. If only more ladies would be so comfortable sharing pictures of their feet knowing how appreciated they are by some.

    So more than a question, this is just a thank you to Karina and Isy.

    Maximus_i_am

    ReplyDelete
  9. Es sieht so aus als wäre Isy gerade im Urlaub. Sie war jetzt seit einer Woche nicht mehr auf ihrer DA-Seite und hat auch auf meine letzte Mail noch nicht geantwortet. Ich bin mir aber sehr sicher, dass sie hier vorbeischauen wird, sobald sie zurück ist.
    Also schreibt bitte weiterhin fleißig Kommentare!
    ----------------------------------------------

    I seems that Isy is on vacation or something else, because she has not been on her DA-page since a week. But I am sure that she will all the comments here, when she is back.
    So please keep on writing comments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Schön, dass ein weiteres Fräulein ein Bewusstsein gegenüber ihren Füßen aufgebaut hat und noch weiter aufbaut. Isys Bilder sind gut gemacht und ihre Füße sehr schön. Wenn nur nicht dieses Tattoo wäre. Grrr.

    Danke für das Interview, es hat einige interessante Aspekte beleuchtet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. schönes interview...
    und isy hat echt süße füße :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sehr sehr süße Füße und es liest sich sehr gut was du da so gefragt hast und auch ihre Antworten danke dafür

    ReplyDelete
  13. Karina: "I like feet very much and think they are very attractive. And maybe I would like to make some experiences with the feet of other girls, who knows? Just to find out how it is."

    Hot...
    Don't be shy, just admit that you like the thought of being in the feet of another girl, kissing and licking them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isy I love you and your feet! Please do something with Karina again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just want to thank this wonderful soul Isy so much for doing what she does as I find that she has some of the most gorgeous soles & toes I have ever seen. Thank you so much Isy for your much valued & appreciated contributions. Your wonderful lower extremities are so delightful that words describing how wonderful they are can hardly do them justice. I am so glad you like posting pictures of your wonderful soles & toes. Thank you so much Isy once again... I recently discovered you [ which led me to this fine blog ] & look forward to seeing much more of your bliss inducing soles & toes... they are so precious / gorgeous & awesome. I thank this blog for conducting an interview with this wonderful soul Isy & was surprised to read that no boyfriend ever liked her beautiful lower extremities. I submit that they were most probably too shy or timid to say so to her under the current societal prohibition & stigma against foot loving in general.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comments. It was very interesting to read all you wrote.
      Sadly, short after the interview Isy stopped making foot pictures and left DeviantArt without saying anything. Well that is sad.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for responding Karina. I really appreciate your blog & find it very interesting. I am sorry to hear that Isy left DeviantArt & stopped posting pictures. I have posted on this topic before in others places such as at this one dimensional article linked at the Student Life Newspaper. I commented in the comment section as Fact. I hope you find my comments there interesting as I elaborated on some of the points I recently made here on this post. I was looking around at your awesome blog & noticed that you also have made some similar points. You seem to have noticed that foot loving is deliberately marginalized & portrayed as a "sickness" with the use of inappropriate words like "fetish" as well. It is more appropriately called a partialism but I have noted that even that term is not quite correct. I was so glad to have read your thoughts on this as I recently browsed your fine blog further. There seems to be a clear establishment / societal based narrative aimed at demonizing this topic. Which I find very curious. I have developed some interesting thoughts on this after learning & becoming aware of the fuller nature of the lower extremities as they are not just there to walk on but are cable of being used to promote healing via reflexology AND there are chackras located on the soles which give the divine energy to our souls & pass it back to the Earth. I am convinced that the unflattering narrative concerning foot loving is aimed entirely at repelling folks away from discovering the suppressed truth & healing properties of this humble & marginalized region of the human vessel.


      Delete
  16. Tolle Füße hat sie,
    Greko :)

    ReplyDelete