Friday, June 21, 2013

Presenting: Rachel a.k.a. Racheljfeetie

Heute möchte ich euch ein paar ganz besondere Füße vorstellen und wahrscheinlich habt ihr sie bisher auch noch nicht gesehen. Rachel ist erst seit 2 Monaten auf DeviantArt aktiv und nur durch Zufall habe ich ihre Fotos entdeckt.  Ich war aber gleich sowas von begeistert von ihren Füßen, so dass ich sie sofort kontaktieren musste. Ihre Füße sind einfach außergewöhnlich. Groß aber schmal mit wunderschönen langen und dünnen Zehen. Ich würde sagen, das sind wunderschöne Füße, die man so nur selten sieht. Deshalb freut es mich besonders, dass ich euch Rachel und ihre supersüßen Füße heute präsentieren darf...

Today I want to introduce you to some very special feet. I also think you never have seen them before. Rachel is active on DeviantArt just since 2 month and only by chance I came across her great foot pictures. I was so excited when I saw her feet, so I had to contact her. Her feet are so extraordinary. Big but slim feet and with so cute long and slim toes. I would say that you rarely see so beautiful feet like that and I really love them. And today I am so happy to present to you Rachel and her super cute feet...



About Rachel:
"I live in East Sussex England. I never really thought much about my feet until I met Gruntus [it is a friend of hers who took many pictures of Rachel's feet and has an own DeviantArt Account]. He really loved them and said they are amazing which made me realise how good they looked. They vary in size depending on shops a UK size 6, 6.5 or 7. :) My favourite part are my soles especially when I put moisturiser on them. I don't have a foot fetish but I do enjoy having them kissed or massaged. I find people with foot fetishes interesting as it's a part of the body that takes all are body weight when we walk. I don't find it weird at all as we are all different. :) I started on DeviantArt recently to see what other people think of my feet and comments they give. I like to share them with others. I really enjoy photography and art so I decided to use beautiful landscapes with feet in. The only thing I don't show is my face for security reasons. :) It also has given me more confidence as I am quite a shy person.
I really like how your blog goes into detail about other people's feet and I will enjoy reading it more and more. I like seeing how other people's feet look and for ideas for my photos. :)"





image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host

Picture Credits:
Racheljfeetie
Gruntus




Also ich bin hin und weg von Rachels wunderschönen Füßen. Jetzt seid ihr aber mal dran und schreibt mal was Liebes für Rachel. Hier und/oder auf ihrer DeviantArt Seite. Seid einfach nett und unterstützt sie.

I am totlally fascinated by Rachel's beautiful feet. But now it is your turn. Go on and say some nice words to Rachel. Do it here in the comments or comment on her beautiful pictures on her DeviantArt page. Be nice and give her all the support you are able to.


Links:
Rachel at DeviantArt
Gruntus at DeviantArt (a friend who shows some great pictures of Rachel's feet)



Thank you Rachel! I am very proud to have you on my blog! Thank you very much!
Also a big thank to Gruntus who allowed me to show some of his pictures.

21 comments:

  1. Hello Rachel!
    You have extreme beautiful feet. I like them very much. Great you show your feet. I also like what you said about feet. I like soles best too and I think you are a very nice girl. Thank you for your beautiful feet. I hope you get them massaged and kissed often.

    Alex from Germany
    ---

    Danke Karina für diese supertolle Neuentdeckung. Du hast recht, sie hat wirklich extrem schöne Füße. Einfach traumhaft. Sie scheint ja auch richtig nett zu sein, so was sie über Füße schreibt. Tolles Mädchen. Ich hoffe wir sehen und hören hier noch viel viel mehr von ihr!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment more pics soon :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Rachel.
    It is great that Karina found you. Your feet are very beautiful and the pictures are of great quality.
    Karina is right, when she says that your feet are extraordinary. They are beautifully shaped. You have feet you do not see everyday and that makes you special. (I hope Karina does not get jealous right now ;))
    But I also think that you are a special person too. I like what you wrote about you and feet and I think you are a very lovely and open-minded person. I hope we will see or read much more from you on Karina's blog (maybe an interview or some discussion???). I really would like to know more about you.
    Thank you very much.
    And of course, thank you Karina!

    With my best wishes!
    Julian

    @Karina: Da hast du nicht nur sehr schöne Füße, sondern auch eine sehr nette und interessante Persönlichkeit entdeckt. Ich glaube du hast wirklich ein Auge für tolle Füße. Das zeigt wieder einmal wie leidenschaftlich du dich dem Thema Füße und deinem Blog widmest. Das Beste ist aber, dass du nicht nur Fotos zeigst, sondern auch die Persönlichkeiten dahinter zu Wort kommen lässt. Ich würde mich sehr freuen, wenn du noch mehr gemeinsam mit Rachel machst. Ich finde sie klasse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. :) Any questions you need to know just let me know. :) I try and answer all. :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the lovely comments. I am so happy to be part of Karinas blog. Thank you Karina! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god, you have AMAZING feet. So soft soles and so cute toes. Awesome! Especially your big toes look so good.
    Thank you for sharing them with us. And you like footlovers? You are so adorable.
    I would like to know more about you. Has your friend ever sucked on your cute toes and licked your soles? How has it felt? Has he also tried to tickle your feet? Did you like it? Do you make videos too?
    You said you like to look at other feet too. What kind of feet do you like? What do you say about Karina's feet? Will you both do more together?
    Sorry for asking so much, but I am so excited about your beautiful feet.
    Thank you Rachel, thank you Karina. You both are awesome and you both have the most beautiful feet in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello thank you for your comment. :) Yes they have been rubbed, tickled and kissed. Which feels amazing. My most ticklish part is my soles. :) I like any feet that have pretty toe nail designs on or colours. Karinas soles and toes are amazing. Feet with great arches i like too. :) Long or small i don't mind :) All different feet are interesting as none are exactly the same. :)

      Delete
    2. Oh thank you for the compliment about my feet, Rachel! I love you!

      Delete
    3. What a lucky guy! I would love to suck on your cute long toes and to lick your soft soles!
      Thank you for your answer, Rachel.

      Delete
  5. Das sind aber mal sexy Füße. Wirklich schön. Danke vielmals dafür.
    Ich versuchs mal auf englisch:
    Very very beautiful feets. Thank you.

    LG
    Jens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment. :)

      Delete
  6. Awesome feet and a very nice girl. I would like to see more from Rachel.
    Thanks Rachel and Karina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) more pics soon

      Delete
  7. I can't say what picture I love most. Your feet are perfect. I love Karina's feet, but Rachel's feet look so beautiful too. You and Karina are so amazing.
    Rachel, I would love to see more pictures of your cute feet. Thank you!!!
    Karina, please keep in touch with Rachel. I like what she said in her introduction. Please keep her as a regular on your blog, with more pictures or talking with her about feet. I have a lot of questions. Would you both make an interview! That would be nice. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you for your comment. :) Any questions you need to know just let me know. :)

      Delete
  8. Thanks a lot for sharing your lovely pictures, Rachel. I completely understand Karina's fascination, pale, big, and beautiful, the best kind of feet, if you ask me. They are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) im very lucky to have them. More pics soon.

      Delete
  9. Hi Rachel!
    Thank you for your beautiful feet. We are a footloving couple from Germany and we admire Karina's Blog and her feet.
    My boyfriend really got crazy when he saw your cute feet. And I have to admit that I also like your feet very much and would like to touch and feel them.
    Me and my boyfriend often look together at feet on the internet. This time we instantly agreed that your feet are some of the most beautiful we have ever seen.
    We hope we will see much more of your feet in the future.

    Thank you!
    The Footcouple

    Danke Karina! Was für eine bezaubernde Frau und was für schöne Füße. Wir sind völlig begeistert.
    Wir hoffen, dass Rachel noch öfters auf deinem Blog zu Besuch kommt. Wir würden uns sehr über noch mehr freuen!

    Grüße
    Das Fußpärchen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello thank you for your lovely comment. I never knew my feet were that good. Im very happy that you both love my feet. More will be on here soon. :)

      Delete
  10. I love Karina's feet but I have to admit that Rachel's feet are very very beautiful too. They look amazing. I hope we will see much more of her beautiful feet. In my opinion you Karina and Rachel, you have the best feet I have ever seen.
    I want to say thank you to you both.
    Well I am not the best photoshopper, and the greatest thing for me would be to see you both in one picture together. Here is something I tried. I hope you both like it. It is my personal gift for you, the two true foot beauties from DeviantArt.
    Thank you so much. You both have the most beautiful feet in the world.
    Here is the link: http://img295.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=627818574_rachel_and_karina_122_174lo.jpg
    I hope you both like it!

    Your Footfan No.1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your compliments.
      And thank you very very much for your picture. It is awesome!!! I will show it to Rachel on DeviantArt. I think she likes it too.
      Thank you, I love it when I get so amazing gifts!

      Delete