Sunday, October 13, 2013

Karina presents: Jennifer a.k.a. Hawklady

Hallo zusammen!
Ui heute ist es mir wieder einmal eine riesengroße Freude Euch ein paar wunderschöne Füße und natürlich die dazugehörige bezaubernde Person vorzustellen.
Wer öfters auf  reddit.com/r/feet unterwegs ist, kennt vielleicht schon die schönen Füße von Jennifer, auch bekannt als Hawklady06. Als ich sie angeschrieben hatte, antwortete sie mir sofort mit "Aw, it flatters me that you want I share my pics! Of course you can!". Jennifer ist wirklich sehr lieb. Ich wünsche Euch viel Spaß mit Jennifer und ihren Füßen...

Hi my dear friends!
Today I am very happy and very proud to present to you some very beautiful feet and of course the wonderful person behind these feet. If you visit reddit.com/r/feet often you may know the beautiful feet of Jennifer. She shows her feet there under the nickname Hawklady06. When I asked her about showing her pictures here on my blog she instantly replied: "Aw, it flatters me that you want I share my pics! Of course you can!". Jennifer is really a very lovely person. Enjoy the pictures and read what she says about herself...








Jennifer's Introduction


"Hey everybody! My name's Jennifer and I'm a 25 year old nursing student/foot model! The lovely Karina has asked me if she could share some of my pics, and let me say...I'm honored! 
I've been foot modeling for about 6 months now when my boyfriend (who has a foot fetish) suggested it! I've really gotten into it, and it's opened my eyes alot! Helped me to really see how beautiful feet are, and to learn to love my feet! :D
If you're interested in seeing more, you can find me on Reddit..."hawklady06"...on Instagram.."@redwings_babe
OR I have my own website! http://www.mytopdrawers.com.
I post new content to my website as much as I can, but school is so hectic right now it's hard. If you ever try to contact me, please know that I do my best to respond. Messaging me on reddit or emailing me is the best way for a response. I lose comments on IG frequently. 
Thank you for your time, and thanks to Karina for allowing me to share my feet on her blog!"


  

 

Jennifer's Pictures

 

image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host
Picture credits: Jennifer a.k.a. Hawklady06  



Links


Website: http://mytopdrawers.com
Instagram: redwings_babe
Youtube: Miss Hawk
Reddit: Hawklady06



Thank you very very much, Jennifer! You are a very lovely person and I am so proud to have you and your beautiful feet on my blog! Thank you!
And now my dear blog readers. Do you like her feet too? Go on and write some comments and don't forget to check out Jennifer's website!!!

 

7 comments:

  1. Danke Karina! Ich finds toll, dass du uns immer wieder so schöne Fußmodels vorstellst!

    Thank you Jennifer. You have very beautiful feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das ist ja im wahrsten Sinne ein harter Tag. Erst Deine andere Bilderserie, auf die ich heute gestoßen bin und dann auch noch Jennifer, die - neben den höchst attraktiven Füßen - genau mein Typ Frau ist.
    Ich liebe Deine Vorstellungen der anderen Fußladies, da beweist Du immer wieder Geschmack und gräbst einige Goldstücke aus. Vielen Dank also dafür!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Karina for introducing us to this amazing woman. She's a cutie and I like her beautiful feet.
    I do not know if she follows your blog.But if she does:
    "Hey Jennifer, I think you are a very nice person. You look great and you have amazing feet. Thank you for sharing them. I really have to take a look at you website. But I hope that we will see more of you and your cute feet here on Karina's blog soon.
    Thank you both, Jennifer and Karina!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karina,
    klar kenne ich Jennifer !! - Sie ist mir bei reddit/feet schon bereits positiv aufgefallen.... :-)
    sehr sexy Sohlen und eine schöne Fussform!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a nice lady with cute feet!
    Thank you!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful feet, Jennifer!
    Thanks for sharing, Karina.

    ReplyDelete