Tuesday, June 16, 2015

A Picture Update with more Toes

Hello my dear friends!

First of all, thank you very much for all of your comments and for participating on my blog.
Once again I have to say that I missed you all!
Last time I showed you some pictures of my soles (yes I love soles pictures too) and will show you more from this photo session soon.  But today I will show you some different pictures of my feet, because I know that you also like to see my feet from different angles. So I did a long session with posing around with my feet. And for everyone who loves toes, well I can say there are some high resolution toe close ups you have never seen before.
Have fun and enjoy the pictures!




image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host


It would be nice, if you leave me some comments.

And do not forget to vote on my poll about Karina Foot Fantasies!

Kisses,
Karina

13 comments:

  1. So Picture 1, 2 and 7 I really like.
    But if my honest opinion nich Valley insult is understood, I must confess that to me not at all like your feet to the other photos.
    In photo 4 to 6, they also act as short and thick. Somehow quite different on your soles photos. In reality of course this can totally different effect than on a photo.

    Der Benny :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your honest comment. I do not like those two mentioned pictures too. It is the perspective. But all the people want to see my feet from different angels. So I just took those pictures.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for all these great updates, Karina. I enjoy the pictures of your soles but the ones of your tops are such a rare delight. If I may, might I suggest you share more of these kind of photos? I'd love to see more pictures of your feet standing at different angles.Your toes and natural toenails are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!
      It is great that you like the pictures, because I like natural toes too.
      Yes, there will be more pictures with different poses.

      Delete
  3. hmm.... fällt mir jetzt eigentlich erstmal richtig bewusst auf: wie wunderschöne und gepflegte Fussnägel Du doch hast !!
    (Bild 1)
    gerade bei nicht lackierten Fussnägeln kann man das sehr schön sehen,ich bin ja eh ein Fan von "Natur" Fussnägeln....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke Dir ganz lieb!
      Ich mag natürliche Nägel einfach auch lieber. Ich finde das ist auch etwas aufwendiger, die Nägel schön zu behalten als einfach Lack draufzuklatschen. Leider sehe ich derzeit immer wieder so ganz schlecht lackierte Fußnägel überall. Da wäre natürlich einfach besser.

      Delete
  4. My Fav are: 2,3 and 8 !
    Very beautiful shot !!
    Enjoy the Sun.....
    A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!
      It is nice that you share your favourites with me!

      Delete
  5. Karina Fan Number 1July 13, 2015 at 10:21 PM

    Ok. jetzt auch noch mal für den Blog:

    Du hast so supersüße Zehen Karina!
    Diese Nahaufnahmen sind einfach grandios: http://imgbox.com/3joUCk7A
    Und dazu noch die perfekten Sohlen: http://imgbox.com/MbsywNbu

    Danke für die schönen Fotos! Du hast dich mal wieder selbst übertroffen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke Dir, dass du auch hier noch mal schreibst.
      Persönliche Nachrichten sind zwar sehr lieb aber hier kann ich einfach schneller antworten. Und im Email beantworten bin ich einfach immer sehr langsam.

      Delete
  6. Hello Karina I just came upon your site and have to say you have the most beautiful feet especially your soles i would like to hump them all day and cum all over them

    ReplyDelete