Sunday, February 7, 2016

The Giantess Karina is Back!!!

Hey, Karina the Giantess is back!!! And I am looking down on you my dear (tiny) friends!
So, hello little blog readers are you having a good time?
Ok. Enough talking like someone else. I am just showing my feet. But hey! I love it so much if someone uses one of my pictures and makes such amazing art out of it. And it must take so much time to create these amazing pictures. That is why I feel so honored that there are people who create such amazing art using my pictures. And I want to say thank you!!! I feel very very honored.
Check out the amazing work from some very talented artists....




These pictures are from Shaftr from Deviantart. His account is down. I do not know what happened.


image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host


And here are some pictures from my special friend LagiaLugia  from DeviantArt.
He made these pictures for my birthday and I love them:


image host image host image host image host


Please give those artists a nice welcome and say thank you to them. For me it is always a honor if someone creates something new using my pictures. And if you can do something like that, show it to me and you will have your place here on my blog. I love it!

And please do not forget some other great artists who had fun with my feet:
My DeviantArt Gallery
My DeviantArt Favorites

 Write them all some nice comments!!!!

Thank you and kisses!
Karina
-------------------


PS: Maybe I should put all these artworks in a movie or something. With close-ups or my feet and some pictures, don't know.
-------------------

9 comments:

  1. These are very chic photos. But as previously already said, I'm not a Giantess-fan.
    Did you read my e-mails ?

    Der Benny :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the artwork and how much people put their effort in making those creations. And I feel very proud to be a part of it.

      Delete
    2. nein sie ließt sie wohl nicht...honk....vielleicht klingelts mal....

      Delete
  2. OH WOW! These are magnificent collages. Some of them look like stills from a movie. Fantastic work by the artists. Of course it's hard to go wrong with feet as lovely as yours, Karina. You make such a lovely giant ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!
      And I would be a nice giantess, not hurting anyone.

      Delete
  3. Why do you always wear jeans? How bout shorts or just no long pants at all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand what you mean. And you may be right about it.
      Don't know how to explain...I have been doing this for a long time. I do not like those pictures with naked girls showing feet and so on. I like the focus on feet. And this is for me more attracting. These are pictures I like most to watch.
      But I understand that many many want to see something else. Sorry if I cannot give that to you.

      But thanks for your honest comment.

      Delete