Friday, May 20, 2016

Re-Up: Karina's Feet with Candles

Hello my dear friends!

First of all thank you for your comments and your ideas. Some people brought up some interestings things for my blog. I am thinking about all that.
Now you may say "I know this preview picture and I have seen all your candlelight pictures. Are you repeating yourself, because you have no new content?"
"No" is my answer to that. I am trying to rearrange my blog, because all my pictures are divided up on different blog posts and I get a lot of questions like "are there more pictures from that session?" or kind of that. So I will try to keep it all together adding links to old blog posts. And I also have to admit, that some old pictures never made it to my foot blog. I hope new friends of my blog will enjoy the pictures and all of my longtime friends will remember the good old times, when I showed these pictures for the first time on the internet.

And I forgot to mention. Showing these old candlelight pictures was a wish from a very good friend from DeviantArt. So this is for him....



Karina's Candlelight Feet:

image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host

To complete this theme I also add these pictures that were previously on my blog.
This is something I will also do in the future. So maybe you will see some pictures you have seen before. But I like it if a picture session or topic is complete and on one page to view. More about that soon.

The other candlelight session:

image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host


Thank you very much for watching. Leave a comment if you liked it.

Kisses
Karina

15 comments:

  1. Very nice. Your feet look lovely in candle light. I like the photo with all your toes curled and your big toes raised. The "thumbs up" pose. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much.
      Oh yes, this is a cool picture!

      Delete
  2. Hi! I was wonder if you will do a tickling video, either you tickle your own feet or have a friend do it, that would be an awesome birthday present for me as it is my birthday today. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Birthday my friend! Have a wonderful day!
      Sorry that I cannot make pictures or videos at once. But I wish you the best for your special day!!!
      Kisses
      Karina

      Delete
  3. hallo Karina :-)

    natürlich kommen mir diese Photos sehr bekannt vor,aber ein kleines Detail ist mir irgentwie erst jetzt bewußt geworden: Mir ist aufgefallen das deine Fußsohlen auf manchen Bildern ziehmlich glänzen,wobei ich nicht weiss ob Du zum Zeitpunkt des Photoshoot Du deine Füsse eingeölt/eingecremt hattest oder ob deine Füsse angesichts der Wärme der vielen Kerzen so geschwitzt sind....Das wäre mal interessant zu wissen.Wie Du weisst mag ja sehr gerne feuchte,etwas schwitzige Füsse,besonders wenn sie einen gewissen leichten Duft entwickelt haben.... Sicher-mag bestimmt nicht Jeder,aber für mich ist das immer noch das "Tüpfelchen auf dem I" .... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ganz lieben Dank Dir!
      Bei der Session habe ich meinen Füßen nichts gutes getan. Sie waren zwar eingecremt, aber den Rest kannst du dir ja denken.

      Delete
  4. looks so good karina, the candleight with your soles is amazing! Keep up the great work.
    John

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you like toe cuttleing with your toes and do you do it often ?? And what does toe cuttleing mean in your meaning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you mean "Cuddeling". Like my toes touch one each other...rubbing against?
    I do that very often. And I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you mean like sliding your big toes bettween your other toes is that what you mean

      Delete
    2. You like it how exactly with your toes ??

      Delete
  7. Awesome Karina it's really cute I love your toes when you rub them together :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you also like slideing your big toes between every toe ? Do you like doing that to ??

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete