Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Please go to: www.deviantart.com/karinadreamer


Hey there!

There are still so many people here watching my blog on a regular basis. Why??? But thank you, that is cool, too.
I have told you that this blog is ending.
But maybe these visitors are some new ones.

So I just want to tell you all again.
I am not giving up taking feet pictures. I am still there for you, but not on this blog anymore.

But nothing has changed. I am on my DeviantArt page: https://www.deviantart.com/karinadreamer
So feel free to comment and contact me there.

I am still there for you! Many thanks to you all!

Check out: https://www.deviantart.com/karinadreamer


Some of my new pictures and there are more:



image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host

Thank you to all that supported me on this blog. Sorry, that it is gone now. But you will find me on: 
https://www.deviantart.com/karinadreamer
Thank you that you like feet!

Kisses
Karina

2 comments:

  1. contains wonderful and helpful posts. Interesting comparison
    Take My Course

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karina! I took a break from the internet but I'm back and sad to see that you are ending your blog. I wonder, would you be willing to take a final request? There are a lot of photosets that I hoped you would do but never got to see.

    ReplyDelete